All Season Solar Cooker
Since the hot summer sun is not always around, people living in non-tropical countries ask if it’s even worth trying solar cooking. Fortunately, the All-Season Solar Cooker (ASSC) is here to address that concern! The ASSC is a bright yellow panel cooker that uses two large bowls. Here are its key features:
- It is light weight and has a portable design that can easily be stored wherever I go.
- It also comes with an instruction manual and 6 sets of nuts and bolts for easy assembling.
- True to its name, the ASSC can cook really well even during winter. Its wooden sun dial helps me align my solar cooker to get the most out of the heat of the winter sun.
- The ASSC kit also contains a trivet, 2 clothes spins, and 2 cooking bags. Since I can set my bowl/pan on the trivet, the sun rays can deflect to the bottom reflector to heat it up.
- Front panel can be adjusted from 0 to 90 degrees to ensure the suns effectiveness.