There are two different ways that you can use to make this salsa without deflecting from the original taste: You can either use fresh tomatoes and chilies or use diced tomatoes and canned green chilies. The former method takes more time while the latter is quicker
- 1-2 cans of green chiles and dice tomatoes
- 1/2 large cloves of garlic
- 1/4-1/2 of fresh cilantro
- 1/8-1/4 of an onion
- 1/8 tsp of black ground pepper
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of vegetable oil (or other)
- Fine ground oregano
- A sprinkle of fine ground basil
- A sprinkle of cumin
- 3 to 5 large fresh tomatoes that are finely diced and 1 finely diced yellow chili pepper
- Chop the onion and garlic finely.
- Place the chopped onion and garlic in a bowl and add tomatoes.
- Add the finely chopped cilantro.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and sit it in a refrigerator for a couple of hours to enhance the flavor.
- Pair this salsa with what you want. Enjoy!